The Bridge Poetry Workshop

Posted on 11/29/2010 by The Bridge

Bridge Poets from The Bridge Poetry Workshop meet twice a week to read, critique, and write poems. One of their discussion topics, that is timely for the holiday season, was the exploration of wants and desires as they pertained to their own lives. Their discussions grew into the poem, "I Want! I Want!" The Bridge Poetry Workshop now has a bound copy of "I Want! I Want!" in the museum collection at The Philadelphia Museum of Art as well as the Poets House.

A limited edition of "I Want I Want" has now been beautifully hand-printed. They are available for a donation of $50 or more per copy (while supplies last) as a meaningful holiday gift. To make your donation click here. In the “Dedication” section make sure to write in “I Want I Want”. Billing address must be the same as the shipping address for delivery. To give a different shipping address please contact Ms. Denise Gutierrez at DGutierrez@thebridgeny.org, or T:212-663-3000, ext. 373.



No Response to "The Bridge Poetry Workshop"

Leave A Reply